"House of the Nature Goddess" is located 100m from the beach, this house has two bedrooms and two bathrooms which are separated by and an open plan living room with kitchen & large deck. There are plenty of large trees creating shade and great monkey viewing from the deck of this house.
Sleeping arrangements: This house has 1 king size bed and 1 queen size bed. There are 2 single sofas that can be made into extra beds in the living room, for an additional charge.
RBC Amenities include:
- Complimentary starter pkg of coffee, tea, drinking water, dish soap, and our eco-friendly lemongrass shampoo and body wash.
- Daily light housekeeping only; dishes are guest responsibility.
- RBC's very own beachfront 'Sunset Bar' is open 5:30 pm - 8'ish with the best views for watching the sunset each evening.
- Beach and lounge chairs
- Sarongs, ideal for the beach, are available and sold at the office.
- Food shopping, a private chef (dinner only), massage services, and guest laundry are available.
- We offer a Thai style 'Breakfast Basket' delivered to your rental mornings; order 1-day ahead.
- Beer, wine, snacks and gifts can be purchased at the office.
If this is your first visit to Railei Beach Club, we highly recommend our transfer services as we are only accessible by boat. We manage your luggage from the airport/pick-up to your vacation rental.
Railay is famous for local hikes to the Railay Viewpoint, Lagoon, Phra Nang Beach - Princess Cave and rock climbing. Lessons for adults and children are easily arranged. Boat & snorkeling tours, kayaking, paddleboarding, local elephant sanctuaries and area sights can also be booked upon arrival. Thai cooking classes, foodie markets, and many more sights of Krabi can fill your days. Or simply enjoy our beautiful nature, white sandy beach, and relax!
We look forward to welcoming you!
WE OPEN OUR RESERVATION SYSTEM ON AUGUST 1 FOR HIGH SEASON (November to April) AND NOVEMBER 1 FOR LOW SEASON (May to October.)