Baan Garden of Heaven 18A, situated 130m from the beach has one master air conditioned bedroom with king size bed and open air en-suite bathroom. There is also a smaller second bedroom with a ceiling fan a queen size bed and second open air bathroom. The house has 2 covered deck spaces, perfect to enjoy nature, rest and rejuvenate facing the dramatic cliff views and fantastic for watching the stars. There is a kitchenette with double cooker, toaster and hot water kettle. The house has a lovely cool, fresh breeze and is very quiet. Experience a unique, special connection with nature all around and amazing views. Immerse yourself in the sounds of the jungle, singing birds, whistling gibbons, and the sea.
This house is quite high off the ground and not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
Sleeping arrangements - one king size bed which can be made into two single beds and one queen size bed.
Currently there is construction near this home, please contact the office for more information about possible disturbances when you select your stay dates.
Amenities & Services at RBC:
- Complimentary starter pkg coffee/tea, drinking water, dish soap, and our eco-friendly lemongrass shampoo and body wash.
- Daily light housekeeping; dishes are guest responsibility.
- RBC's very own beachfront 'Sunset Bar' is open 5:30 pm - 8'ish with the best views for watching the sunset each evening.
- Beach and lounge chairs
- Sarongs, ideal for the beach, are available and sold at the office.
- Food shopping, a private chef (dinner only), massage services, and guest laundry are available.
- We offer a Thai style 'Breakfast Basket' delivered to your rental mornings; order 1-day ahead.
- Beer, wine, snacks, and gifts can be purchased at the office.
If this is your first visit to Railei Beach Club, we highly recommend our transfer services as we are only accessible by boat. We manage your luggage from the airport/pick-up to your vacation rental.
Railay is famous for local hikes to the Railay Viewpoint, Lagoon, Phra Nang Beach - Princess Cave, and rock climbing. Lessons for adults and children are easily arranged. Boat & snorkeling tours, local elephant sanctuaries, and area sights can also be booked upon arrival. Thai cooking classes, foodie markets, and many more sights of Krabi can fill your days. Or simply enjoy our beautiful nature, white sandy beach, and relax!
We look forward to welcoming you!
WE OPEN OUR RESERVATION SYSTEM ON AUGUST 1 FOR HIGH SEASON (November to April) AND NOVEMBER 1 FOR LOW SEASON (May to October).