This property sleeps 6 with 3 air-conditioned bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The lovely decor features carved Balinese interior and exterior doors, a Chinese carved wooden kitchen doorway, and artifacts from Southeast Asia. There are plenty of indoor and outdoor living areas perfect for a family or group of friends. On the grounds stands a large and spectacular East Java highly carved open pavilion/sala, ideal for relaxing or a massage while enjoying the sea breezes.
There is new lounge seating on the seafront terrace for all to enjoy the spectacular sunset, beach and surrounding cliff views!
Sleeping arrangements for 6: 2 bedrooms with king-size beds. 1 bedroom with 2-single beds.
RBC Amenities include:
- Complimentary starter pkg of ground coffee, tea, drinking water, dish soap, and our eco-friendly lemongrass shampoo and body wash.
- Daily light housekeeping; dishes are guest responsibility.
- RBC's beachfront 'Sunset Bar' is open 5:30 pm - 8'ish with the best views for watching the sunset each evening.
- Beach and lounge chairs
- Sarongs, ideal for the beach, are available and sold at the office.
- Food shopping, a private chef (dinner only), massage services, and guest laundry are available.
- We offer a Thai style 'Breakfast Basket' delivered to your rental mornings; order 1-day ahead.
- Beer, wine, snacks and gifts can be purchased at the office.
If this is your first visit to Railei Beach Club, we highly recommend our transfer services as we are only accessible by boat. We manage your luggage from the airport/pick-up to your vacation rental.
Railay is famous for local hikes to the Railay Viewpoint, Lagoon, Phra Nang Beach - Princess Cave and rock climbing. Lessons for adults and children are easily arranged. Boat & snorkeling tours, local elephant sanctuaries and area sights can also be booked upon arrival. Thai cooking classes, foodie markets, and many more sights of Krabi can fill your days. Or simply enjoy our beautiful nature, white sandy beach, and relax!
We look forward to welcoming you!