This guest wing is built high on stilts in the canopy of the jungle behind the Baan Marcia Main House 10M. Discounts are offered through October 2021. Contact us for rates.
It is a spacious bedroom with a limited kitchenette, a closet and an open air bathroom and shower. There are views of nature all around and you'll enjoy the beauty of the soaring limestone cliffs beyond the trees behind our club. There is one large deck that surrounds two sides of the guest wing. The side facing the cliff is covered and has a table and chairs for dining as well as built-in benches for sitting. The large king-size bed can be separated into two single beds upon request. A sleeping mat can be added for a child.
Under the guest wing is a separate living area with a table and stools, hammocks and lounge chairs. The Guest Wing is a separate house with a separate entrance behind the main house. The two are attached by a long wood walkway with railings and a few stairs.
The Guest Wing rents separately or can be rented together with the 2-bdr main house which sleeps 4-6 guests. Contact us for details.
RBC Amenities include:
- Complimentary starter pkg coffee/tea, drinking water, dish soap, and our eco-friendly lemongrass shampoo and body wash.
- Daily light housekeeping; dishes are guest responsibility.
- RBC's very own beachfront 'Sunset Bar' is open 5:30 pm - 8'ish with the best views for watching the sunset each evening.
- Beach and lounge chairs
- Sarongs, ideal for the beach, are available and sold at the office.
- Food shopping, a private chef (dinner only), massage services, and guest laundry are available.
- We offer a Thai style 'Breakfast Basket' delivered to your rental mornings; order 1-day ahead.
- Beer, wine, snacks and gifts can be purchased at the office.
If this is your first visit to Railei Beach Club, we highly recommend our transfer services as we are only accessible by boat. We manage your luggage from the airport/pick-up to your vacation rental.
Railay is famous for local hikes to the Railay Viewpoint, Lagoon, Phra Nang Beach - Princess Cave and rock climbing. Lessons for adults and children are easily arranged. Boat & snorkeling tours, local elephant sanctuaries and area sights can also be booked upon arrival. Thai cooking classes, foodie markets, and many more sights of Krabi can fill your days. Or simply enjoy our beautiful nature, white sandy beach, and relax!
We look forward to welcoming you!
WE OPEN OUR RESERVATIONS SYSTEM ON MAY 1 FOR HIGH SEASON (November to April)
AND NOVEMBER 1 FOR LOW SEASON (May to October).