It is a spacious air-conditioned bedroom with a kitchenette, walk-in closet, bathroom and open air shower. The large king-size bed can be separated into two single beds upon request. A sleeping mattress can be added for a child. The room has A/C as well as overhead fans.
The kitchenette has a full-size refrigerator, microwave, hot water kettle, coffee maker, rice cooker and toaster. There is one large deck that extends on two sides of the guest wing with both jungle and cliff views. The roof line covers the back portion of the deck and this area has built-in benches with power outlets and a dining table with wonderful views of the soaring limestone cliffs and jungle. This is a wonderful place to enjoy a meal and watch wildlife. The side portion of the deck is equipped with a sun roof, benches and fans.
Directly underneath the guest wing is a finished open deck area with ceiling fans. This living area has a table with stools, four lounge chairs, and hammock. There is a stepping stone pathway to an outside shower in the garden area between the main house and guest wing.
The guest wing is attached has a separate entrance from the main house.. but also attached to the main house via a walkway. Use the stairs to access the upper level of the guest wing.
10GW can be rented together with the 2-bdr main house 10M which sleeps 4-6 guests. Contact us for details.
RBC Amenities include:
- Complimentary starter pkg coffee/tea, drinking water, dish soap, and our eco-friendly lemongrass shampoo and body wash.
- Daily light housekeeping; dishes are guest responsibility.
- RBC's beachfront 'Sunset Bar' is open 5:30 pm - 8'ish with the best views for watching the sunset each evening.
- Beach and lounge chairs
- Sarongs, ideal for the beach, are available and sold at the office.
- Food shopping, a private chef (for dinner only), massage services, and guest laundry are available.
- We offer a Thai style 'Breakfast Basket' delivered to your rental mornings; order 1-day ahead.
- Beer, wine, snacks and gifts can be purchased at the office.
If this is your first visit to Railei Beach Club, we highly recommend our transfer services as we are only accessible by boat. We manage your luggage from the airport/pick-up to your vacation rental.
Railei is famous for local hikes to the Railay Viewpoint, Lagoon, Phra Nang Beach - Princess Cave and rock climbing. Lessons for adults and children are easily arranged. Boat & snorkeling tours, local elephant sanctuaries and area sights can also be booked locally upon arrival. Thai cooking classes, foodie markets, and many more sights of Krabi can fill your days. Or simply enjoy our beautiful nature, white sandy beach, and relax!
We look forward to welcoming you!