One truly feels connected to nature in this house: A bit of an ocean view, huge cliff view, flowering garden.
This spacious two bedroom home is about 90 m². On the upper level is a large air-conditioned bedroom surrounded by decking and open to nature with sea breezes flowing through. The private ensuite bathroom with slate floor has an open shower with sightings of langur monkeys playing in the trees.
One awakens to the sound of songbirds chirping all around and a dawn stroll on the beach is just a whisper away. Wander back home for breakfast and then find yourself back on the beach for the swimming tide - everything is close at hand. Enjoy visits from kingfishers and hornbills.
There is a small but efficient kitchen and dining area. The decking both covered and open have benches, hammocks, and chairs for enjoying the views.
On the ground floor there is a second air-conditioned bedroom (same size) with terrace and a large private bathroom.
Sleeping arrangements: 1 King bed on the upper level. 1 King bed on the lower level can be split into two singles on request.
Please note the lower level bedroom is accessed by an outside stairway and may not be suitable for very young children.
Bird’s Nest House is located on the Southern border of our Club near the public “Walking Street.” with several restaurants, shops, and bars. On occasion they have live music.
Amenities & Services at RBC:
- Complimentary starter pkg of coffee, tea, drinking water, dish soap, and our eco-friendly lemongrass shampoo and body wash.
- Daily light housekeeping; dishes are guest responsibility.
- RBC's very own beachfront 'Sunset Bar' is open 5:30 pm - 8'ish with the best views for watching the sunset each evening.
- Beach and lounge chairs
- Sarongs, ideal for the beach, are available and sold at the office.
- Food shopping, a private chef (dinner only), massage services, and guest laundry are available.
- We offer a Thai style 'Breakfast Basket' delivered to your rental mornings; order 1-day ahead.
- Beer, wine, snacks, and gifts can be purchased at the office.
If this is your first visit to Railei Beach Club, we highly recommend our transfer services as we are only accessible by boat. We manage your luggage from the airport/pick-up to your vacation rental.
Railay is famous for local hikes to the Railay Viewpoint, Lagoon, Phra Nang Beach - Princess Cave, and rock climbing. Lessons for adults and children are easily arranged. Boat & snorkeling tours, local elephant sanctuaries, and area sights can also be booked upon arrival. Thai cooking classes, foodie markets, and many more sights of Krabi can fill your days. Or simply enjoy our beautiful nature, white sandy beach, and relax!
We look forward to welcoming you!