Baan Sabaai 8 Sea View
Located 40 meters from one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, Railay Beach.
Currently this house is being offered at Green (low) Season rates through October 2021, rates adjusted at booking.
This rental looks down onto the beach built high off the ground. You have commanding views of the sea from the large deck connected to a kitchenette. A covered veranda connects to a semi-open bathroom and shower where you have spectacular views of the limestone karst and surrounding jungle with langur monkeys swinging in the trees. This is what makes Railei Beach Club so unique!
The kitchenette has a beverage fridge, bar, hot water kettle, and toaster—no other cooking facilities.
The bedroom is air-conditioned.
This unit is not recommended for small children.
Sleeping arrangements: 1 king-size bed.
RBC Amenities include:
- Complimentary starter pkg coffee/tea, drinking water, dish soap, and our eco-friendly lemongrass shampoo and body wash.
- Daily light housekeeping; dishes are guest responsibility.
- RBC's very own beachfront 'Sunset Bar' is open 5:30 pm - 8'ish with the best views for watching the sunset each evening.
- Beach and lounge chairs
- Sarongs, ideal for the beach, are available and sold at the office.
- Food shopping, a private chef (dinner only), massage services, and guest laundry are available.
- We offer a Thai style 'Breakfast Basket' delivered to your rental mornings; order 1-day ahead.
- Beer, wine, snacks and gifts can be purchased at the office.
If this is your first visit to Railei Beach Club, we highly recommend our transfer services as we are only accessible by boat. We manage your luggage from the airport/pick-up to your vacation rental.
Railay is famous for local hikes to the Railay Viewpoint, Lagoon, Phra Nang Beach - Princess Cave and rock climbing. Lessons for adults and children are easily arranged. Boat & snorkeling tours, local elephant sanctuaries and area sights can also be booked upon arrival. Thai cooking classes, foodie markets, and many more sights of Krabi can fill your days. Or simply enjoy our beautiful nature, white sandy beach, and relax!
We look forward to welcoming you!