Baan Sabaai - 'Main House' 8M.
This comfortable home is located 50 meters from one of the world’s best beaches, Railay Beach.
The main house has a large open floor plan consisting of a bedroom and sitting area with two sofas that convert into 2 single beds. There is an attached outdoor Thai style shower with impressive cliff & jungle views.
The kitchen offers full cooking facilities and a bar, and large deck with a covered dining area. There's a large covered Sala with lounge chairs to enjoy sea breezes and the morning calls of the gibbons.
The sleeping arrangements: 1 king-size bed, sitting room has option for 2 single sofa beds which can be set up for an additional fee of 500 Baht per night per person.
A separate 'Guest Cottage' with a queen bed and private bathroom can be rented in addition to the main house. See rates and contact reservations. The maximum occupancy for this accommodation with Guest Cottage is 6.
RBC Amenities include:
- Complimentary starter pkg of coffee, tea, drinking water, dish soap, and our eco-friendly lemongrass shampoo and body wash.
- Daily light housekeeping; dishes are guest responsibility.
- RBC's very own beachfront 'Sunset Bar' is open 5:30 pm - 8'ish with the best views for watching the sunset each evening.
- Beach and lounge chairs
- Sarongs, ideal for the beach, are available and sold at the office.
- Food shopping, a private chef (dinner only), massage services, and guest laundry are available.
- We offer a Thai style 'Breakfast Basket' delivered to your rental mornings; order 1-day ahead.
- Beer, wine, snacks and gifts can be purchased at the office.
If this is your first visit to Railei Beach Club, we highly recommend our transfer services as we are only accessible by boat. We manage your luggage from the airport/pick-up to your vacation rental.
Railay is famous for local hikes to the Railay Viewpoint, Lagoon, Phra Nang Beach - Princess Cave and rock climbing. Lessons for adults and children are easily arranged. Boat & snorkeling tours, local elephant sanctuaries and area sights can also be booked upon arrival. Thai cooking classes, foodie markets, and many more sights of Krabi can fill your days. Or simply enjoy our beautiful nature, white sandy beach, and relax!
We look forward to welcoming you!
*This house is available for sale, please contact the owner directly at [email protected]*
WE OPEN OUR RESERVATIONS SYSTEM MAY 1 FOR PEAK AND DRY SEASON, AND NOV 1 FOR GREEN SEASON