'Baan Saparn' means 'Bridge House'. Wing 11B of Bridge House is an upper level double bedroom with a semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom and an open deck around two sides of the bedroom. There is a small beverage fridge and a hot water kettle in this room for tea and coffee making.
Bridge House is made up of 4 wings and is about 50 metres from West Railay Beach. We built the house in the late 1990s and we are really pleased that our guests also enjoy our dream home. Wing 11B is situated in the tree tops. Next door there is a large sala with covered living and dining areas, communal kitchen, and house bar also shared by guests staying in other wings at Bridge House.
Our club can arrange for a meal to be made at Bridge House which is laid out in the dining area of the Sala at a time of your choice. 24 hours notice is usually required.
Bridge House is located on the Southern border of our Club alongside the public 'Walking Street', where there are restaurants and bars. Our rates compensate for the occasional inconvenience.
Sleeping arrangements: Wing 11B has 1 queen size bed ~ maximum 2 guests.
RBC Amenities include:
- Complimentary starter pkg of coffee, tea, drinking water, dish soap, and our eco-friendly lemongrass shampoo and body wash.
- Daily light housekeeping; dishes are guest responsibility.
- RBC's beachfront 'Sunset Bar' is open 5:30 pm - 8'ish with the best views for watching the sunset each evening.
- Beach and lounge chairs
- Sarongs, ideal for the beach, are available and sold at the office.
- Food shopping, a private chef (dinner only), massage services, and guest laundry are available.
- We offer a Thai style 'Breakfast Basket' delivered to your rental mornings; order 1-day ahead.
- Beer, wine, snacks and gifts can be purchased at the office.
If this is your first visit to Railei Beach Club, we highly recommend our transfer services as we are only accessible by boat. We manage your luggage from the airport/pick-up to your vacation rental.
Railay is famous for local hikes to the Railay Viewpoint, Lagoon, Phra Nang Beach - Princess Cave and rock climbing. Lessons for adults and children are easily arranged. Boat & snorkeling tours, local elephant sanctuaries and area sights can also be booked upon arrival. Thai cooking classes, foodie markets, and many more sights of Krabi can fill your days. Or simply enjoy our beautiful nature, white sandy beach, and relax!
We look forward to welcoming you!