'Baan Saparn' means 'Bridge House'. Wing 11C of Bridge House has an upper level double bedroom with fans, a semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom and a spacious covered deck. There is a small beverage fridge and a hot water kettle in the room for tea and coffee making. A spare lower level bedroom with air-con can be set up on request for your comfort.
Sleeping arrangements: Wing 11C has 1 queen bed on the upper level room and 1 double bed in the lower level bedroom. Maximum 2 guests. Use of the lower level bedroom is not suitable for young children under the age of 12 as the stairway connecting both rooms is accessed outside.
Bridge House is made up of 4 wings and is about 50 metres from West Railay Beach. We built the house in the late 1990s and we are really pleased that our guests also enjoy our dream home. Wing 11C is to the rear of the property facing the cliffs. There is a large sala with covered living and dining areas, a communal kitchen, and house bar available for all guests staying in each wing at Bridge House.
Bridge House Wing 11C is located on the southern border of our club alongside the public 'Walking Street', where there are some restaurants and bars. The lower level bedroom is quieter with air/con and the windows and doors closed. Our rates reflect this possible disturbance.
Our club can arrange for a meal to be made at Bridge House which is laid out in the dining area of the Sala in Wing D at a time of your choice. 24 hours notice is usually required.
RBC Amenities include:
- Complimentary starter pkg coffee/tea, drinking water, dish soap, and our eco-friendly lemongrass shampoo and body wash.
- Daily light housekeeping; dishes are guest responsibility.
- RBC's beachfront 'Sunset Bar' is open 5:30 pm - 8'ish with the best views for watching the sunset each evening.
- Beach and lounge chairs
- Sarongs, ideal for the beach, are available and sold at the office.
- Food shopping, a private chef (dinner only), massage services, and guest laundry are available.
- We offer a Thai style 'Breakfast Basket' delivered to your rental mornings; order 1-day ahead.
- Beer, wine, snacks and gifts can be purchased at the office.
If this is your first visit to Railei Beach Club, we highly recommend our transfer services as we are only accessible by boat. We manage your luggage from the airport/pick-up to your vacation rental.
Railay is famous for local hikes to the Railay Viewpoint, Lagoon, Phra Nang Beach - Princess Cave and rock climbing. Lessons for adults and children are easily arranged. Boat & snorkeling tours, local elephant sanctuaries and area sights can also be booked upon arrival. Thai cooking classes, foodie markets, and many more sights of Krabi can fill your days. Or simply enjoy our beautiful nature, white sandy beach, and relax!
We look forward to welcoming you!