"Tree House" is located 80m from the beach. This spacious newly remodeled home has a modern touch with three air-conditioned bedrooms. The living room with wet-bar is surrounded by open spacious decking and beautiful nature. On the main upper level, there are two main bedrooms, a shared bathroom, a living room, a loft area with beds and a large open deck with dining, seating and built-in benches.
On the ground level it has one bedroom, a newly remodeled kitchen & bathroom.
The sleeping loft also has A/C, fans and windows .
Sleeping arrangements: Upper level has one king bed that can be split into two single beds on request and a queen-size bed, 4 single beds in the loft with AC. On the ground level there is a queen bed.
This house is offered at a reduced rate using only the 2 upper level bedrooms for 4 guests.
Amenities & Services at RBC:
- Complimentary starter pkg coffee/tea, drinking water, dish soap, and our eco-friendly lemongrass shampoo and body wash.
- Daily light housekeeping; dishes are guest responsibility.
- RBC's very own beachfront 'Sunset Bar' is open 5:30 pm - 8'ish with the best views for watching the sunset each evening.
- Beach and lounge chairs
- Sarongs, ideal for the beach, are available and sold at the office.
- Food shopping, a private chef (dinner only), massage services, and guest laundry are available.
- We offer a Thai style 'Breakfast Basket' delivered to your rental mornings; order 1-day ahead.
- Beer, wine, snacks, and gifts can be purchased at the office.
If this is your first visit to Railei Beach Club, we highly recommend our transfer services as we are only accessible by boat. We manage your luggage from the airport/pick-up to your vacation rental.
Railay is famous for local hikes to the Railay Viewpoint, Lagoon, Phra Nang Beach - Princess Cave, and rock climbing. Lessons for adults and children are easily arranged. Boat & snorkeling tours, local elephant sanctuaries, and area sights can also be booked upon arrival. Around Railei Peninsula you will also be able to find coffee shops, clothing/jewelry boutiques, souvenir shops, late-night bars, mini-marts, travel/tour agencies, kayak, paddle boarding, and dive shops, ATMs, internet/fax services, and more. Thai cooking classes, foodie markets, and many more sights of Krabi can fill your days. Or simply enjoy our beautiful nature, white sandy beach, and relax!
We look forward to welcoming you!
WE OPEN OUR RESERVATION SYSTEM ON MAY 1 FOR HIGH SEASON (November to April) AND NOVEMBER 1 FOR LOW SEASON (May to October).