"Tree House" is located 80m from the beach. This spacious newly remodeled home has a modern touch with three air-conditioned bedrooms. The living room with wet-bar is surrounded by open spacious decking and beautiful nature. On the main upper level, there are two main bedrooms, a full shared bathroom, a living room, a loft lounge with windows, a large open deck with dining area and built in benches.
The ground level has one bedroom, a newly remodeled kitchen & and a second 1/2 bathroom, no shower.
Sleeping arrangements: Upper level one king bed that can be split into two single beds on request. Queen bed second bedroom. Queen bed lower ground level bedroom. Access to the third bedroom is by an outdoor stairway and not advised as suitable for children under 12 to sleep alone without adult supervision.
Currently there is construction near this home, please contact the office for more information about possible disturbances when you select your stay dates.
Amenities & Services at RBC:
- Complimentary starter pkg of ground coffee, tea, drinking water, dish soap, and our eco-friendly lemongrass shampoo and body wash.
- Daily light housekeeping; dishes are guest responsibility.
- RBC's beachfront 'Sunset Bar' is open 5:30 pm - 8'ish with the best views for watching the sunset each evening.
- Beach and lounge chairs in common areas.
- Sarongs, ideal for the beach, are available and sold at the office.
- We can arrange food shopping, a private chef (dinner only), massage services, and guest laundry per availability.
- We offer a Thai style 'Breakfast Basket' delivered to your rental mornings, order 1-day ahead.
- Beer, wine, snacks, and gifts can be purchased at the office.
If this is your first visit to Railei Beach Club, we highly recommend letting us arrange transfer services as we are only accessible by boat. We manage your luggage from the airport/pick-up to your vacation rental.
Railay is famous for local hikes to the Railay Viewpoint, Lagoon, Phra Nang Beach - Princess Cave, and rock climbing. Lessons for adults and children are easily arranged. Boat & snorkeling tours, local elephant sanctuaries, and area sights can also be booked upon arrival. Around Railei Peninsula you will also be able to find coffee shops, clothing/jewelry boutiques, souvenir shops, late-night bars, mini-marts, travel/tour agencies, kayak, and paddle boarding. Thai cooking classes, foodie markets, and many more sights of Krabi can fill your days. Or simply enjoy our beautiful nature, white sandy beach, and relax!
We look forward to welcoming you!
WE OPEN OUR RESERVATIONS MAY 1 FOR HIGH SEASON (November to April) AND
NOVEMBER 1 FOR LOW SEASON (May to October).