"Cliff View House" is a spacious 2 bedroom two-story house, plus sleeping loft located only 30m from the beach, in a very quiet corner of Railay Beach Club next to a towering limestone cliff. On the main upper level this house has two air-conditioned bedrooms. There's one bathroom, a large living room with folding glass doors on three sides opening to a spacious wrap around deck, with views out to the sea, the cliffs, nature all around, and lovely sea breezes. There is also a stairway to a sleeping-loft above the bedrooms, with 2 king-size beds. The expansive deck has just been refurbished. On the ground level, there is a kitchen, large patio with a dining set and lounge chairs, one bathroom & an additional Balinese shower room open to the sky and spectacular views of the cliffs and nature.
Sleeping arrangements: This house has 2 king beds in the main bedrooms (with A/C). There are also 2 king beds in the sleeping loft area with several fans, (no A/C).
The rental rate is reduced for use of up to 4 guests using the 2 air-conditioned bedrooms only.
Amenities & Services at RBC:
- Complimentary starter pkg of ground coffee, tea, drinking water, dish soap, and our eco-friendly lemongrass shampoo and body wash.
- Daily light housekeeping; dishes are guest responsibility.
- RBC's very own beachfront 'Sunset Bar' is open 5:30 pm - 8'ish with the best views for watching the sunset each evening.
- Beach and lounge chairs
- Sarongs, ideal for the beach, are available and sold at the office.
- Food shopping, a private chef (dinner only), massage services, and guest laundry are available.
- We offer a Thai style 'Breakfast Basket' delivered to your rental mornings; order 1-day ahead.
- Beer, wine, snacks, and gifts can be purchased at the office.
If this is your first visit to Railei Beach Club, we highly recommend our transfer services as we are only accessible by boat. We manage your luggage from the airport/pick-up to your vacation rental.
Railay is famous for local hikes to the Railay Viewpoint, Lagoon, Phra Nang Beach - Princess Cave, and rock climbing. Lessons for adults and children are easily arranged. Boat & snorkeling tours, local elephant sanctuaries, and area sights can also be booked upon arrival. Around Railei Peninsula you will also be able to find coffee shops, clothing/jewelry boutiques, souvenir shops, late-night bars, mini-marts, travel/tour agencies, kayak, paddle boarding, and dive shops, ATMs, internet services, and more. Thai cooking classes, foodie markets, and many more sights of Krabi can fill your days. Or simply enjoy our beautiful nature, white sandy beach, and relax!
We look forward to welcoming you!
WE OPEN OUR RESERVATION SYSTEM ON MAY 1 FOR HIGH SEASON (November to April) AND NOVEMBER 1
FOR LOW SEASON (May to October).